Please Note: This course is NOT designed for those needing a " BLS Healthcare Provider Certification."
This class format is OSHA, Government, and Workplace Compliant, with the same certification as an in-person classroom.
HANDS-ON SKILLS SESSION ONLY
This is ONLY the hands-on skill session to complete your certificate.
Your Location - Home or Business via ZOOM Meeting
Who should take this course?
This is designed for those who have already purchased or plan to purchase one of the following online courses:
- Heartsaver CPR AED online course
- Heartsaver Basic First Aid CPR AED online course
- Heartsaver Total First Aid CPR AED online course
One of the Heartsaver online courses is required for a complete Heartsaver certification. You will need to send me a copy of your completion certificate prior to class. This is the hands-on portion only to complete your certification. If you have NOT purchased one of the Heartsaver online portions or do not plan to on your own, please register for the full course, which includes the online course. To see a list of classes, click HERE.
The virtual hands-on skills and your Heartsaver card.
When taking the online course, if you indicate you are going to take adult and pediatrics, you must take the child and infant modules in the online course in order to add that to your card. I will send you the appropriate manikins depending on what you select (adult only OR adult and infant). I will issue your certification based on what is on your Heartsaver online certificate.
Steps for the class:
1. Choose a date and time for your live Zoom hands-on skills portion.
This will be the day and time for your skills session.
2. We ship class supplies and a prepaid return label to you before the Zoom meeting, if needed.
We ship your equipment close to the day of your class. Shipping usually takes 2-3 days. You will receive your supplies about 1-2 days before the day of your hands-on Zoom session.
3. We connect over Zoom to complete the hands-on skills portion of the class on the day and time you selected.
The registration confirmation email will include information on how to connect to the Zoom class. You can connect using your phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop.
4. You will receive a full AHA Heartsaver certification valid for two years for either Heatsaver CPR AED or Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED, depending on which online course you have taken.
You will get an email from the AHA on how to claim your card after completing the Zoom class.