Register for this class - AHA Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED
Please Note: This course is NOT designed for those needing a " BLS Healthcare Provider Certification."
This class format is OSHA, Government, and Workplace Compliant, with the same certification as an in-person classroom.
This course covers Adult topics only.
Your Location - Home or Business via ZOOM Meeting
- Heartsaver Total First Aid CPR AED online portion, which has the online student manual
- Zoom hands-on skills check
- Your AHA Heartsaver First Aid CPR/AED card.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for anyone with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for their job, regulatory (e.g., OSHA), or other requirements, or anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting. This course covers Adult topics, including first aid.
This class covers the following:
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Preventing illness and injury
- Adult CPR and AED use
- Opioid-associated life-threatening emergencies
Steps for the class:
1. Choose a date and time for your live Zoom hands-on skills portion.
This will be the day and time for your skills session.
2. We email you a link to complete the online course of this class.
The registration confirmation email will include a link to your online course.
3. We ship class supplies and a prepaid return label to you before the Zoom meeting, if needed.
We ship your equipment close to the day of your class. Shipping usually takes 2-3 days. You will receive your supplies about 1-2 days before the day of your hands-on Zoom session.
4. We connect over Zoom to complete the hands-on skills portion of the class on the day and time you selected.
The registration confirmation email will include information on how to connect to the Zoom class. You can connect using your phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop.
5. You will receive a full AHA Heartsaver Total First Aid CPR / AED certification, valid for two years.
You will get an email from the AHA on how to claim your card after completing the Zoom class.