Register for this class - AHA Heartsaver CPR AED
Please Note: This course is NOT designed for those needing a " BLS Healthcare Provider Certification."
This class format is OSHA, Government, and Workplace Compliant with the same certification as an in-person classroom.
This course covers Adult topics only.
Your Location - Home or Business via ZOOM Meeting
- The Heartsaver CPR AED online course, which has the online student manual
- Zoom Hands-On Skills check
- Your AHA Heartsaver CPR AED card
Who should take this course?
The AHA's Heartsaver CPR AED Course is designed for anyone with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for their job, regulatory (e.g., OSHA), or other requirements, or anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting. This course covers Adult topics. This does NOT include first aid topics.
This class covers the following:
- How to give high-quality CPR improves survival
- Explains the concepts of the Chain of Survival
- How to recognize when someone needs CPR
- How to perform high-quality CPR for an adult
- How to perform CPR with help from others
- How to give effective breaths using mouth-to-mouth or a mask for all age groups
- How to use an AED on an adult
Steps for the class:
1. Choose a date and time for your live Zoom hands-on skills portion.
This will be the day and time for your skills session.
2. We email you a link to complete the online course of this class.
The registration confirmation email will include a link to your online course.
3. We ship class supplies and a prepaid return label to you before the Zoom meeting, if needed.
We ship your equipment close to the day of your class. Shipping usually takes 2-3 days. You will receive your supplies about 1-2 days before the day of your hands-on Zoom session.
4. We connect over Zoom to complete the hands-on skills portion of the class on the day and time you selected.
The registration confirmation email will include information on how to connect to the Zoom class. You can connect using your phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop.
5. You will receive a full AHA Heartsaver CPR / AED certification valid for two years.
You will get an email from the AHA on how to claim your card after completing the Zoom class.